Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: 9.28 cu. ft. 30x60 degree corner speaker?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member VolvoHeretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2011
    Location
    The Exact Center of North America
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 9.28 cu. ft. 30x60 degree corner speaker?

    Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    You're welcome!

    Did you read the docs on Transmission Line Theory?

    GM
    LOL, I didn't remember, but when I selected the link, all of the sub-links where highlighted as being opened. I will go back and reread them.
    "James, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing!" World's scariest Volvo: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKn-LTNa4rc[/url]

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    9.28 cu. ft. 30x60 degree corner speaker?


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: 9.28 cu. ft. 30x60 degree corner speaker?

    Quote Originally Posted by VolvoHeretic View Post
    LOL, I didn't remember, but when I selected the link, all of the sub-links where highlighted as being opened. I will go back and reread them.
    i read them. it would take a semester and 2 other classes to comprehend it all.
    Sonic Barbarian

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: 9.28 cu. ft. 30x60 degree corner speaker?

    Quote Originally Posted by VolvoHeretic View Post
    I will go back and reread them.


    Thanks! This stuff is hard to explain without a bit of basic knowledge of open, closed, conical [horn] pipe harmonic action [AKA transmission line/TL], so here's another view with many interactive links to browse/familiarize yourself with before reading MJK's, which is much more math intensive, making it hard to pick out these basics for us [me] higher math challenged types: Resonances of open air columns

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.